Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Museum Hopping

Hello! I've had some time to create so I have a new layout to share! I started with the current single page sketch from Stick It Down:

My photos were a little different shaped, but I made the sketch work for them. I fussy cut the herringbone paper down the sides (I'm realizing now that you can hardly see the fussy cut part because of the photos 😆). I tore the edge of another patterned paper and layered it underneath. I added some texture to the background cardstock with some spray inks, both spraying and splattering them. For my title, I used my Cricut and cut the words from patterned paper and cardstock. For the word "museum," I cut the letters two more times from white cardstock and layered them to give the word a bit of dimension. I also used my Cricut to cut the gears from white cardstock. I used journaling stickers and image stickers to embellish the page. I finished off the page with some washi tape by each embellishment cluster to frame my photos and added silver brads to the middle of my gears.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment