Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Two More Cards

Hi all! I have my last two cards of my marathon card month! Today they are a wedding card and a sympathy card. I made these a the same time using the same stamp, just on different backgrounds. For the first card, I used a piece of watercolor paper with a resist design on it. I brushed a light wash of a shimmery blue watercolor. Then I used a floral Turnabout Stamp, three shades of blue ink and white ink, to stamp the flowers. I have the Turnabout Jig, so I centered and temporarily adhered the card panels on either side and then flipped it back and forth with each color.

Once the stamping was done, I let it dry, I took a damp cloth and went over the letters to wipe off any ink that landed on them. To finish the card, I dry embossed a piece of gold foil paper and used a piece of sheer white ribbon to create a bow over the seam of the card.


To finish off this card, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in silver. I then found some white trim to add. I finished off the card with dots of Liquid Pearls.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment