Monday, July 18, 2022

July Calendar Page- Lasting Memories Guest Designer

Hello! I'm back with my layout for this week's challenge at Lasting Memories. This week's challenge is to use stripes and spots

I also used the June double sketch from Stick it Down:




Since this is my July calendar page, stripes were pretty easy. I found this blue chevron striped paper and cut the sheet in half, putting each half on either end of the layout. To fill the center I found this fun fireworks paper. For the "spots" part of the challenge, I went digging for a coordinating dot patterned paper. I found this yellow one and used it to mat my photos on the ends. I didn't have much for embellishments that matched my layout, so I decided to make pinwheels with the same striped paper I used on either ent. I liked that the back had the same patterned in red so it gave the layout a pop of red. I put a blue glitter enamel dot in the centers of my pinwheels. I typed my journaling on the computer, printed it, and cut it into strips. The rest of the embellishing came in the form of ribbon bows, a sticker and some sequins. For my title, I used some DIY Thickers and covered them in two sizes of red glitter.

 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout, one more week of challenges for this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment