Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Winter Wonderland

Hi all! I have a new layout to share! This one came together pretty quickly. I started with the patterned paper scraps and photos. I liked the 4x6 card for my title. I decided I wanted a little interest behind my main photo, so I did the smooshing technique with Iced Spruce and Faded Jeans Distress Oxides. I also wanted to use a snowflake punch on here, but it is meant for the middle of the page, so I layered some vellum under the photo and used the punch on that. That allowed the mixed media to peek through and added some interest. I found a journaling block and placed that next to my title. I also have a spiral book of journaling and layering pieces, which is where I found the scalloped snowflake piece that I added behing my title. A few stickers and brads finished up my layout. 


 I am entering this in the Lasting Memories punches, dies and ephemera challenge. I used both a border punch and the snowflake punch on this layout.

2 comments:

  1. Great snowy page using your punch and ephemera! I love that decorative edge and woodgrain! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background work and how you punched the snowflakes in the vellum paper! Fabulous detail! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete