Sunday, March 24, 2019

Stick It Down: Happy Birthday card

Hello! I have a new card to share today! I was inspired by this sketch from Stick It Down:
I needed to make a masculine card, so I started by using the square background stamp. I used Distress Oxide ink on blue cardstock for a fun effect. I then took a splatter stamp and added a few splatters in blue across my card. I made the circles using stamps and fussy cutting them. I attached them to the card with foam tape. I finished things off with a stamped and heat embossed sentiment.


4 comments:

  1. Love your heat embossing...your colors are wonderful. What a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and a perfect masculine card! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your awesome card with us in the Stick It Down March Card Sketch challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the stamped background. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card dt

    ReplyDelete