Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Happy Anniversary card- Sketch Saturday

Hello, I have a new card to create today! I started with this sketch from Sketch Saturday:

I found the yellow patterned paper scrap in my stash and it was the size of a card front. I trimmed part of it off. I used the part I trimmed off as a pattern for the cardstock pieces down the side. Once I had all of those adhered to the card front, I realized I had attached everything backwards (the card opened to the left). I pulled up the patterned paper panel and just flipped it over. That is why my card is flipped from the sketch. I then added the daisy ribbon, stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and created a little flag. To add a little more interest to the front of the card, I used some pink Nuvo drops and gold Liquid Pearls to go over some of the dots in the heart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment