Monday, February 28, 2022

Use Your Stuff- Birthday

Hello! I have some new layouts to share! I had the opportunity to get away this past weekend and do some scrapbooking. Paper Issues had a virtual crop going on, so I participated in the awesome challenges there. There are also always lots of other challenges going on around the web. 

For this layout, I was inspired by the Use Your Stuff Birthday challenge and the mood board challenge at Paper Issues. You can find the mood board here.

This was such a pretty color pallette to work with! I pulled out some papers from various kits and collections and went to work layering them under my photos. Once the papers and photos were stuck down, I created my title with my Cricut. For embellishments, I used some die cuts from a Project Life kit and cut some words from a sheet of text patterned paper. I few gems placed around my clusters finished the page.

 Thanks for stopping by! I will be sharing more layouts in the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. I love being able to get away to scrapbook too. Great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete