Monday, December 20, 2021

First Friends

Hello! I have a couple of new layouts to share over the next couple of days using this month's challenges from Scrap Our Stash

Today I am sharing my layout for the first challenge of the month which was to lift this layout: 


I decided to do hearts for my layout too, but found this cut file with them in circles. I cut the file from white cardstock and then splattered coordinating colored inks on it for some texture. I used a couple of the cut out hearts to layer on top. I colored those with using a blending brush and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink. I backed some of the hearts with patterned paper and let others open to allow the background to show through. I used my Cricut to cut the title from a couple of patterned papers. I also cut the word "friends from thin chipboard for dimension. I kept the journaling simple with the names of my son and his friends. I embellished the page with a ocuple of flair buttons and a "buds" rub on. I finished things off with Dirty Bronze Nuvo Drops. 


 Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Very well done. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cut file! This is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete