Monday, September 26, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch- Birthday Card

Welcome! I hope the start of the week is going well for you! I am back today with a birthday card I made for my nephew's 1st birthday. I was inspired by this sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


I started with the fish stamp and decided to go with a blue/water theme. I went with circles to suggest bubbles. I used Core'dinations cardstock for my background and heat embossed and sanded it. For the fish, I stamped the image with Archival ink, colored it in with watercolor pencils and blended the color with my clear Wink of Stella pen. I dried it with my heat tool. I then colored over the whole thing with my Versamark pen and covered it with clear embossing powder. I repeated the process to add a little more shine. I inked the edges to make it stand out and attached it with some foam adhesive. I finished it off with a stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on a flag.

1 comment:

  1. :-) What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete